- The first place to look is our UAlbany Career Service, if you have not yet signed up for it please contact career service located at Science Library. If you have, visit the website at http://www.albany.edu/career . They list numerous the latest internships recruiting and various resources preparing for the interviews.
- If you are looking for some types of work that is related to business environment contact Deirdre Sweeney , Director of Career Service at School of Business at firstname.lastname@example.org or John Levato, Assistant Dean at School of Business at jlevato @albany.edu. They constantly send out emails about the internships.
- Career Rookie http://www.careerrookie.com/ Connects students and recent graduates seeking internships, part-time jobs and entry-level positions
- Indeed.com http://www.indeed.com/ Includes all the job listings from major job boards, newspapers, associations and company career pages. You can also search jobs on your mobile device.
- Want to travel and earn some working experiences? Visit GoAbroad.com http://www.goabroad.com/ International opportunities can be found here
- Another great place to engage with the company that you are interested in is LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/ Where you can search for internships, follow the companies and network with the professionals
- Dice http://www.dice.com/ One of the most popular internships/job search sites for technology careers.
It is important to be active and attend networking events to meet with the professionals. The events can be found at Career Service website.
Before you apply for an internship be sure to have your resume critiqued. The Career Service drop-in hours: MWF: 10:00am-12:00pm, T TH: 1:pm-3:00pm. They also have mock interviews by appointment.