The College of Computing and Information Individual Recognition Ceremony will be held:
Saturday, May 19
Main Theater, Performing Arts Center (PAC) – (on the main campus, opposite the library)
May 2012 graduates:
If you have already responded through MyUAlbany that you are attending the CCI ceremony, you are all set, we already have you on our list. If you didn’t do this (or aren’t sure if you did) please contact your department as indicated below by May 1, with your name and the number of guests you expect to have with you.
August 2012 and December 2011 graduates:
You are welcome to attend the ceremony if you expect to graduate this summer or completed your degree in December 2011. You must contact your department as indicated below by May 1 to be included in the program. Please also indicate the number of guests you expect to have with you.
If you are in Computer Science or Informatics (degrees listed below) please respond to Joan Mainwaring, firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 518-442-4270
- BA in Information Science (Informatics)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- MS in Computer Science
- PhD in Computer Science
- PhD in Information Science
If you are in Information Studies (MSIS), please respond to ISTAdmin@albany.edu, Phone: 518-442-5110
Things you need to know – please keep reading!
- Attire: Regalia (cap and gown) is typically worn by BA/BS and PhD candidates. MS candidates often choose business/casual attire. It’s up to you!
- Time: Graduates should arrive no later than 2 p.m. We will have a check-in table in the lobby and then you will be directed to the rehearsal room for line-up. Guests can enter the PAC theater about 20 minutes before the ceremony begins.
- We want your pictures! We prepare a slide show for guests to watch while waiting for the ceremony to begin. Please send pictures of you and your classmates to: email@example.com